Current Coastal Science & Policy students (M.S. and Ph.D. DE) may need the following forms during their time at UC Santa Cruz.
CSP Forms & Resources
- CSP Independent Study Form (this is a docusign form)-to complete the form you will need your student id #, faculty advisor name and email, description of the proposed course and description of work to be submitted for the course.
- CSP Designated Emphasis Application (this is a docusign form)-for information about the DE requirements, please read here.
- Application for In-Absentia Status
- CSP Methods Course List
- CSP Student Handbook (restricted to CSP MS and DE students)
- Faculty Advisor Expectations UCSC Coastal Science & Policy Program
- CSP Instructional Continuity & Contingency Plan
Campus Forms & Resources